Thinking of you...



Today suddenly ...I got your remembrance ..the time we spent from the very beginning till the end and still ...I can't forget those wonderful..moments which are now engraved in my heart ..whenever ...I am happy , sad or down , I just look back to them ..N i really feel so gud ...that the moment feels like i am re-living it again ...I am writing down all this as i want to read this whenever ..n were ever i am ..coz if I wrote & you won't be there then its just not me den ..w/o ur presence everything looks dim ...i thought we could meet up ..but doesn't seems possible ..things has change their course of actions and so we had.. but our bond of friendship will keep that flame alive till the last refrain of the poem is written.which will be written only when we will meet up again.. and then essence of true friends ...eternal ...n undiminished love will start floating again...with great impetus n energy.

God is the main communicator between us , it is due to his gr8 ness we met & our friendship flourished …deeper day by day . Even though we didn't met ,but that's his (God) brilliance ……..we meet , proving that faith is the ultimate power which makes us bonded together wherever we are & feel fresh every time we think of each other.

Well in the beginning of our friendship we had some misunderstanding which r quite natural & happens , but it was our true faith that remain up above all doubts.

In life as we grow ,have some ambitions ..& go forward achieve …by our constant focus , belief & motivation.

I before meeting u have all these …but after meeting u it has completely transformed into a new phase called "SHARP" for e.g. : when we look around our surrounding without specs , we see objects but not clearly …but when we put on our specs , we got a very clear image , a sharp one . Same happened to me …after I met u…

Do u feel the same way , yes I think as u recently had a eye check up & ur vision is much Sharper………. …I am just kidding friend.

Thanks for the tolerance & patience You have with me , sometime I feel ashamed that I troubled u a lot , but u stood firmly & gave me energy the fuel to overcome my weakness , which became possible by ur sincere true faith , belief , love & concern ….we will be true friends ever ..forever thanks for being such a wonderful friend

"TRY " IS A SMALL WORD , BUT BIG THINGS , "VICTORY & GLORY " CAN

BE FOUND WITHIN IT. THE SIGHT SOMEONE TRYING , NO MATTER

WHAT OBSTACLES WE FACES NO MATTER WHAT THE

CIRCUMSTANCES ARE, IS THE SIGHT OF VICTORY ITSELF " ...


With Luv

Vivek

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,

Comments

Category: , , , , , , ,